I worked on the blanket more last night, I started by stitching the two fleece halves together. I'm not very good with seeing when it comes to having pretty stitches, but I'm proud of how it turned out.
Inside of the fleece halves.
Outside of the fleece halves
It also lays on Almas' back nicely.
When I finished for the night I had this:
I haven't finished hemming the turquoise part, and I still need to hem the other black strip, but it's a start!
I'm considering embroidering my studio brand on the blanket, which is a backwards B that connects to the flat side of the R. What do y'all think?
I'm also working on a halter for Almas, which of course matches the blanket. Almas is my traveling model, so she needs to travel in style!
I'm still working on the fit of the noseband, because I'm not quite happy with it. It was a halter I started making to fit the Stud Spider mold, but I never finished it.
I'm going to try to work on a tutorial tonight, hopefully I'll be able to post it by tomorrow!
I've been in the model horse hobby actively for about four years. My main interests are customizing, tackmaking, and showing, although I do like to venture into the different aspects of the hobby also. Aside from model horses I ride real horses, and also dabble in leather crafting. Hope you enjoy my blog!